Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September 29 - School Pictures

Haze was looking like a studly football player in his new SUU shirt during school pick up today.  He even had a football stare on his cute little face.  Picture time.  Obviously.

Andlie brought her school  pics home today!  I think they turned out pretty darn cute.  Yesterday she told me, "Mom, I get my school pictures tomorrow and I saw them and they are SO CUTE!  Like you can see my eyes and my glasses and I'm smiling and they are SO CUTE!"  I agree!

Today when Andlie was visiting me, she was wearing our new kitty headband and then she was crouched on the floor with her legs bent under her.  I told her she looked just like a cat and then she put her "paw" up by her face.

Andlie drew a picture of the new neighborhood game.  She told me it's called "Tag & Chase."  Here's the instructions: The boys are in the middle and then the girls chase them.  From the looks on her drawn out instructions, it seems like that's the watered down version of the instructions.

Tonight during our bedtime routine (brush teeth, go pee, get a drink), Nora decided she wanted in.  She said, "Pa-tee."  And then when I opened it and sat her down on it, she stood up & said, "Pants off."  So I pulled them down.  Then, "Da-per.  Off."  So I took her diaper off and let her sit for a while.  She LOVED it and thought she instantly became an adult.  I said, "K, are you ready for bed?"  She responded, "No!!  Pa-tee!!"  I finally had to drag her off.  Who knows?  Maybe she'll just potty train herself.  Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment