Sunday, September 13, 2015

September 11 - Picture Day

Today was picture day at school for beautiful Andlie.  Had to snap a few (or 8) pictures before she left for school.


Since the second she was born, Nora has had very unique and expressive eyes.  They are stunning.  And I love when she looks me right in the eyes with her smiling eyes to tell me something.  That's when they're the most beautiful.

We went & did Take Home Readers at Andlie's school today!  Had to take a pic of her cute school work hanging on the wall outside of her classroom.  Favorite line: "I think school is Osum."

After we got home, we went outside to play and got a surprise - Daddy came home!  A dump truck hit the power lines at his work, so he came home for the day before lunch so he could work from home!  Obviously, we had to take him to our picnic at the park with us for lunch!  He & Daddy had fun playing together in the sunshine.  (Note: The band-aid on Hazey's nose is from a collision between him & Nora during their "running time" this morning.)

After lunch was over and chores were done, I took a quick minute to lie down on the couch.  Haze saw me & quickly joined in for a snuggle.  He's a Momma's boy and I love it.

After we got our snuggle on, Hazey asked if he could paint so we put a paint shirt on and went to work!  He was so focused.  I love his little toes and eyes.  I couldn't stop taking pictures.

Around 7 this evening, Grama & Grampa showed up!  Yaaaaaay!  We love when they visit!

And then around 9, Mommy & Daddy went on a date!  Yaaaaaay!  We love when we get to do that.  Thanks for tending, Grama & Grampa.

No comments:

Post a Comment