Tuesday, September 22, 2015

September 21 - Cutest Hiding Babies

Me & Haze played a few games of Uno this morning (first thing) at his request.  The boy doesn't like the pile of cards to be "un-straight" so he spends a lot of time making them straight with his cute little hands.  Must be an Allen.  Or a Goodwin.

I was making everyone a snack when I heard, "Mom!!  In!!"  I looked over and Nora had gotten herself "in" the chair.  She was so proud!  I asked her if she was in a hut.  She grinned, nodded her head, and said, "Ya."

After she got out of her hut, she found a new bed.  And laid on it.  And "closed her eyes."  Then she demanded that I get her blankie.  And then drank her bottle in her bed.  With her little legs crossed.  She has a cute little imagination and I hope it never changes.  Also, she toted the Butt Paste in the picture around all morning & afternoon.  She kept saying, "Mine!" and holding it close to her.  And then she'd open & close it as she announced that she was doing so.  Butt Paste is a fun toy.


During naps, we played outside and ate popsicles and the Moms visited.  We're so thankful for the Millers.  They are some of our favorite friends.

Tonight after dinner, we went to Kohl's.  On our way inside, Haze pointed out the handicapped symbols in the parking stalls & pointing & kept saying (for each one), "On the toilet.  On the toilet.  On the toilet."  Looks like we've got some work to do in the "know your symbols department" at our house.

While me & Bryan were shopping, Andlie & Haze kept hiding from us and sneaking around behind us.  Nora wanted in on the action & asked, "Geet owt."  So we got her out of the cart and she joined right in.  Cutest hiding babies.  They're so cute and happy and fun with each other.  What a blessing.



No comments:

Post a Comment