This morning, Nora brought me the pink nail polish and said, "Paint it. Toes." So I did! And she walked around sticking her feet out in front of her staring all day. And showing everyone she saw. She'd stick her foot out & say, "Toes. Pitty. Cute." And then wait for the person to repeat it back to her.

She was full of sass this morning! After we painted her toes, she demanded that I get her "pay-pah" (paper) and "carhs" (crayons AKA colors) so she could color a picture. Then when I told her to look at me & smile, she gave me duck face. She's my little sidekick and I think she's really enjoying this new alone time with Momma at home while the big kids are at school.

We had family pictures tonight!! Every single one of the 72 are my favorite, but these are some of my top favorites.

Purple Ninjas had their last game tonight. And Andlie scored 2 goals! Yay!! (She's the one on the left with the ponytail - #3.)

During the game, Nora found a new hat to wear. She thought it was a pretty fancy hat. Also, she always steals my water bottle and claims it as her own. Every time.










No comments:
Post a Comment