Monday, June 8, 2015

June 7 - Walk & Talk

Our ward has a Ward Walk & Talk every Fast Sunday.  Everyone just walks around the neighborhood and visits.  There are three "treat houses" where people can stop & eat & visit.  Tonight we were a treat house!  

Andlie & Hazey helped me prepare the treats.  And then we all helped tidy up the house!

We served Sticky Chex Mix for the adults (portioned in the white cups), Otter Pop popsicles for the kids (in the cooler), and lemonade for everyone!  We had a fun night hosting a party at our house!

What do you need most when you wake up crying from a bad dream at midnight?  Daddy, of course.  Nora LOVES her Daddy.  (He might be her true favorite.)  Tonight she woke up crying & screaming and I couldn't calm her down so I asked, "Do you want to go see Daddy?"  And she immediately replied, "Yaaaaaa!!!"  So I gave her to Daddy and as soon as they snuggled, the crying stopped & the smiling started.  Daddy is the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment