Thursday, June 25, 2015

June 24 - Birthday Pictures

I got a new hair do last night!  It's still kind of shocking, but I can tell I'm gonna love it.  (And Bryan already does so, bonus!!)

This afternoon, Andlie played with her new "Frozen" nails!  She was pretty fancy.  (And she was a pretty good "clawer" who ran around torturing Haze by saying, "I'm gonna claw you!!!")

Then she made her very own computer.  Note that she was sure to include YouTube in her computer.  Top left: "You Toob."

Tonight, little spaghetti face hung out looking cute as ever in her outside chairs.  (She's claimed all three as her own.)

But the most important thing that happened today is that I took some birthday pictures of Hazey!  I can't believe he's 4!  He's so tall.  And handsome.  And perfect.






These girls are pretty perfect too.  What cute babies we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment