Thursday, June 4, 2015

June 3 - Outside Pictures

Growing & growing & growing.  That's what Nora's been up to.  I wanted to be sure & remember how cute she looks in the morning: hair not done, in her clothes, and drinking her morning milk like she owns the couch.  My heart.

After we were all ready for the day, I decided to snap some pictures.  First up was Nora.
Looking at something else besides the camera....

Smiling on cue.

"A birdie!"

"I'm about to run away so you better make this quick."

"I'm the cutest boy and I know it."

Haze kept photo bombing Andlie's picture.  He would wait until I said, "3," and then jump in front of us and make loud boy noises and then giggle.



Love the crinkle nose smile/giggle.  Been there since day 1.  Loved it since day 1.
Also to be noted today: We got our kiddie pool out for the first time this Summer!  It attracted lots of the neighborhood kids and we had a great day in the sunshine!

And: We got some "homework books" from Costco that Andlie & Haze started today and are loving!  Andlie got First Grade Level & Hazey got Preschool Level.

No comments:

Post a Comment