Haze looked so grown up & handsome in one of his new birthday outfits today! (Thanks, Shennie!)

While we were grocery shopping today, Haze stayed in the cart. I asked him if he wanted to get out many, many times. But he kept telling me, "No, Mom. I am stacking this to make my food house. I am in my food house."

On our way home from shopping, we stopped & got snow cones. This is one of Nora's favorite Summertime activities. She loves her some snow cones. So does her big sister!

After we got everything put away, we splurged for an entire movie this afternoon. Andlie & Hazey picked "Home Alone," and it was totally worth watching it in the middle of the Summer to watch these two laugh at the little kid getting the bad guys.

To finish off our day, we went to Seven Peaks. Again. It's our third time this week. We love Seven Peaks. I think it's so neat that we're at a water park in the middle of the mountainous dessert. It's beautiful. We are blessed.
![]() |
| This picture was taken from the parking lot. It's the same view you have when you're sitting in the Wave Pool at Seven Peaks. |


No comments:
Post a Comment