I got a cute picture of Andlie helping with singing time today at Primary. She's getting so big! And more beautiful every day.

Andlie & Hazey are the cutest friends. Ever. They sure know how to annoy each other, but they also know how to love unconditionally. I hope they're BFFs forever.

After church we had a quick photo sesh in our 4th of July church outfits!
I wore red & blue too. (I love my new skirt.)

Then we changed out of our church clothes and in to popsicle-eating clothes.

During dinner, Nora showcased her many faces.
Happy:

Annoyed/Mad: (Daddy told her not to throw her food on the floor...)

Silly: (She does this two-handed point close by her nose when she is excited about what she's seeing. In this case, it was Daddy's happy face.)

After dinner we had one more fudge-sicle. Haze loves those things. And his face was proving it tonight. It's hard to see in this picture, but his face was covered in chocolate. Just the way it should be in the Summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment