Finally got a picture of Andlie at swimming lessons today! She's a little fish! She loves swimming lessons! When her teacher is busy with someone else, she's usually doing bobs on her own or swimming around by the wall. It's fun to watch and she's really shown improvement in the last couple weeks.

This afternoon, I took some time to just be with my babies. It's hard for me to not get too caught up in cleaning and busily doing tasks. Days like today are good for me. I am so blessed.
Nora learned another new word today! (She's been doing that a lot lately. Usually several new words per day.) She named a train a "choo choo" and kept saying it over & over while pointing to it in her book.

Hazey brought me the transformers he made as he made them. This one was named Skyscraper and he wanted to go eat some transformer ice cream.

We all ate popsicles outside, but me & Andlie were the only ones who chose Firecracker Popsicles! I read Roald Dahl's "The BFG" to her while we ate popsicles outside. She was loving it and I read 35 pages in one day at her request.

Meanwhile, Nora was inside having her own fun. One box of forks, one box of spoons, one box of straws, and a stack of cups makes for a pretty fantastic ten minutes in her book!

No comments:
Post a Comment