Tonight, Andlie was playing inside of Isaac's house. Haze wanted to go check on them so he went & knocked on the door all by himself. And then he came & asked if he could go inside! I was thrilled and immediately told him yes. He went inside and played for a long time - without me in there! I'm so proud of him and how brave he has become the last week or so!
Since both Andlie & Hazey were playing inside, I got to hang out with Nora in the back yard. We visited and looked at birds, trees, the sky, and the sunshine. And we blew bubbles. She is quite the little communicator and it's pretty easy to know what she wants to do next. She has always been so expressive with her face and cadence. I love just sitting down & visiting her. And then we painted her toes pink!

Then Daddy came with the hose to the back so he could spray off the patio. Nora totally took charge of the hose.

After we were done with the water, we went to the front porch to roll up the hose. And then Nora threw the pink nail polish and it broke open & spilled all over. Nora is the most darling, happy, sweet little girl who is also full of fire and sass and independence. She keeps us on our toes!



No comments:
Post a Comment