Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July 27 - Goggies

Hazey & Nora are buddies.  His is the first name she says when she wakes up.  She is always looking for her "Hay-see."  This morning, they watched cartoons together/played out the couch and giggled together.  And it was adorable.

During her nap, Haze played with his second BFF - Roman.  Roman is only two, but he & Haze have their own secret language and they plot together a lot.  They are always so happy to see each other and they have fun giggling together outside.  Today, their activity of choice was smooshing themselves in to the car together.

When Nora woke up, we did some "bubbas" at her request.  She thinks she's big and can blow bubbles just like the grown ups.  First she dips the stick carefully in and then yanks it out and flings it around in the air what making a "chhh, chhh" noise.

And she gets SUPER proud when something actually comes from it.

Hazey blew bubbles with us too!  He's so good at it and he blows bubbles for Nora and Roman often.

When we came inside for dinner, Hazer got sad because "he wanted to take just one picture with my phone" and I wouldn't let him.  (Don't worry, that super sad face worked on me and he ended up taking two pictures - one of the toilet and one of Nora's diapers - and then came back belly laughing at what was in store for me when I looked.)

Meanwhile, Nora was happy as could be chowing down on her corn.  In the second picture, I told her to look at me.  Once she saw that I had my phone pointed at her, she automatically when for a "smile."

Now here's where you're in for a real treat on the blog today.  After dinner we went outside and Nora decided she wanted to tryo on the "goggies."  So I put them on her.  And had a real good laugh while she paraded around giggling and lacking in the depth perception department.  Just like a tiny little human with beer goggles on in our very own back yard.



Nora went to bed and then we lit fireworks with the Millers!  And then I put Andlie's hair in a popper (as I call it) so she could sleep without her hair all over and making her hot.  She looks so grown up!  She was pretty excited about such a fancy hairdo for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment