Monday, July 13, 2015

July 12 - Solo at Sunbeams

Someone went to Sunbeams all by himself the whole entire time today and didn't even cry!  Hazey!!!!!  It was his very first time going alone and he did so good!  Staying with Grama & Grampa over night really helped him.  Andlie sat by him during the first hour (Sharing Time) at his request.  And then he went to his class!  Yay, Hazey!  We're so proud!

I asked him if I could take a picture of him so that I could tell everyone how brave he was and this was the pose he gave me.  Boys.

Nora was so amazed at this tiny flower that Andlie brought in to give to me.  Andlie is the sweetest.  She's always bringing me beautiful things or pointing things out that she knows I'll like.

Nora's pretty sweet herself.  I loved her sweet little expression as she watched the flower twirl around in her fingers.

About a week ago, Haze taught Nora how to "transform."  He's really been in to Transformers lately.  He does this thing where he curls up in to a little ball and crawls around/drags his head around on the floor.  He says he's a transformer car.  And now he taught it to Nora.  So he says, "Nora, can you transform?"  She immediately (no matter what she's doing) drops to the ground & starts crawling around & making shooting noises like Haze.  I think it's probably kind of fun to have older siblings.  (Also probably the reason that Nora knows words like, "poop," "butt," and, "pee.")

Tonight we went on a walk.  With a gymnast, Ironman, and a girl pushing random things in her "stroller."  It's fun to be Mom & Dad.  Especially when you have such fun kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment