"Mom, can I play the iPad when we get home?" "Ummmmm, let me see." (This is Mom code word for, "Let me see how cute you are.") I get a smile every single time I say it. And so I will say it forever and ever.

We celebrated Andlie's wonderful report card tonight by going out for some ice cream at the "store where you can pick all the candy you want to go in with your ice cream." Andlie enjoyed her strawberry/banana ice cream with gummy bears, sour gummy worms, Swedish fish, and sprinkles.

Haze enjoyed his plain chocolate ice cream! (Obviously....)

And Nora enjoyed a couple bites of Mommy's ice cream, but most of all she enjoyed wandering around the store and eating the chalk (that's supposed to be used for drawing on the chalkboard).

Nora looked too cute tonight during bed checks that we had to snap some pics. That hair! And those tiny toes & fingers. I think she likes her new big girl pillow.


No comments:
Post a Comment