Friday, March 20, 2015

March 18 - On Cue

 I got my hair done last night!  I got home at 1:30 am, but it was worth it because I love it!

I had to snap a picture of Nora in her cute little skirt before she went outside.  Because once she does that, cute outfit time is over.  It quickly turns to dirty, wet, dirt-in-her diaper outfit.

Hazey had some red juice for lunch today and it turned it tongue red!  He had fun for a good 10 minutes checking himself out in the mirror.  Cute boy.

Nora figured out how to get to the chocolate in her coin today!  She carried it around all day again and when it was close to bedtime, I noticed that she had chocolate face.  She had chewed a hole in the coin and was sucking the chocolate out through it!  Smart girl if ya ask me.  Since she worked so hard to get to the good stuff, I let her finish before I took it away.
 
Aaaaaand she learned to smile on cue tonight!!  It's the cutest ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment