Almost a year later and it's still his bff! Haze loves his bike. Often, when I can't find him in the house it's because he's snuck out the door & is in the street riding his bike. He is fearless too. He goes on & off curbs and as fast as his little legs will carry him. One of his favorite things to do on his bike is to "brace!" (Race.) He is always asking, "Mom, should we brace?" His training wheels are pretty worn and I'm pretty sure he could ride without them. He has said a couple of times, "Mom, remember when I was little and I muse to not have training wheels on?" He's a pretty cute boy. We're blessed that he's ours.

He made a 3 with his pretzel! He knows all of his numbers up to 10 and all of his ABCs and can spell and write his name all by himself! He is getting excited for "when he turns to 4 so he can go to preschool."

No comments:
Post a Comment