Friday, March 13, 2015

March 12 - Sand & Dirt

Nora tried on some bunny ears this morning on our Target run.  She's the cutest little bunny!

When we got home, Hazey pulled the bathroom stool in to the kitchen, stood on it, pulled the blinds up so Nora could see him outside, and then went out & played with her and made her giggle through the window!  What a sweet boy!

He really is a sweet little boy.  Today, he played in the sandbox and made me some "fluffo with gray stuff in it" to eat.  He's so thoughtful.  I love fluffo.  He also brought me a "scoop of cookies" while I was using the potty.  He brought in a spoonful of dirt and plopped it right on the bathroom counter and then left.  [Heart smiles.]

And speaking of dirt, we recently discovered that Nora LOVES to play in it!  When we were at the park the other night, we sat her in it and she picked it up, threw it around, giggled, dug her feet in, and loved every second!  It might look like she hates it in this pic, but it's only because when I got close enough to take her away from the sand.  (She "runs away" from me when she doesn't want to do what I'm gonna make her do.  She's barely 1 year old.)

No comments:

Post a Comment