Little Nora LOVES animals. Especially doggies. She can spot (or hear) a dog from a million miles away and as soon as she does, her little feet start pumping and she starting panting and saying, "Ooof! Ooof!" Today I caught her face when she first heard a bark.

Then we came inside and I had the excellent idea to get the toy animals out for these two buddies (most of the time) to play with. They both had fun with the animals! And even had fun actually playing together!

But Nora had the most fun and kept toting the animals around and giving them hugs. Animal lover for sure.

Today I curled my hair AND did my makeup! Worth documenting.

After the chores and homework were done today, we had a movie afternoon. It's been cold & rainy all day so we thought movie afternoon sounded fun. We had fun watching, "How to Train Your Dragon," and snuggling together!

No comments:
Post a Comment