Nora was making her usual fun, happy faces this morning while I was snapping pictures. (My kids probably don't know what my real face is - the owl cover on my phone or my actual face.)

And then she busted out one of my most favorite looks of hers - the stank eye! She gives this look when she is annoyed or has been told "no" or is mad about something. I'm so happy I caught it in a picture!

Hazey wanted to see what color his eyes were and make "a silly face picture to send to Daddy." His long lashes, his blue eyes, his Summer freckles - I'm in love.

Someone was caught trying to sneak some candy before lunch.

We did our part for Earth Day today! Andlie planted some daisy seeds that she got from school and Haze re-potted his little plant that he got at Sunbeams!

This week is Teacher Appreciation Week at Andlie's school. Tomorrow, she's supposed to give a note to her teacher thanking her for being so wonderful. We did things a bit different and I love how it turned out! I didn't help her with anything. All of the answers/ideas and spelling is all her own!

No comments:
Post a Comment