Saturday, April 11, 2015

April 10 - Spring Break Day 5

Spring Break Day 5: Daddy took the day off to be with us today!!  First we went to the lake & threw some rocks in and saw some ducks.  Nora quickly mastered the word, "duckie," and kept saying, "Du-tee, cack, cack, cack," while wacving her arms vigorously up & down.  To get down to the banks, we had to park on an angle which Haze did not like.  He said, "Woah!  We're kinda tippy!"  Andlie had fun throwing lots of rocks at once so she could "make a rainbow in the water."  It was a great way to spend a beautiful Spring morning!

Then we came home & ate lunch, had naps, and played outside.  Andlie fell out of the tree and scratched up her arm pretty good.  She said, "Mom, can I sit on your lap?"  I love that she still wants Mommy snuggles when she's sad or hurt.  It makes my heart so happy.  She even fell asleep for a few minutes!  She might be a bit bigger than when she did that when she was one or two, but she still feels warm and tiny and like my baby girl on my chest.  I love my baby girl.  I can't believe she's six.

Finished up the day by going to Riverwoods and playing the truck game (obviously) and a round of bowling.  Luckily, we didn't get eaten by the shark that was there with us!
 

During night time checks, we found Nora like this.  She's always loved her bed.  I love that she feels so comfy in her home/room.  And I love her little feeties.  We are lucky, lucky parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment