"Mom, look at this transformer I made. Can you send a picture of it to the school? His name is Skyscraper!" (I am sure the school was anxiously awaiting a picture of such an amazing transformer. I opted to send it to Daddy instead.)

We walked to school today, which means that we get to hang out with Andlie until the bell rings. Haze & Nora made themselves right at home & waited by Andlie for the bell to ring. They are school pros already.

Hazey boy. He's the sweetest little boy. He is VERY passionate about whatever is happening in the minute and sometimes that's pretty hard to deal with for such a little boy, but it is also one of his biggest strengths that will serve him well as he gets older. Plus he has the most tender little heart. Today I was talking about his freckles & he wanted to see, so I took a picture of his nose so we could look at his freckles together.

This afternoon, me & Andlie went to the eye doctor for her annual exam. She had the giggles and it's hard not to catch them when you're around her. So there we sat giggling and giggling and teasing and making faces and giggling some more. We truly tired ourselves out laughing and playing together and it was the best couple hours that I've had in a long time. The doctor was SLOW to get to our room, but I'm thankful because an afternoon of giggling with my sweet Andlie is one of the best kinds of afternoons.

Tonight, we proved that we are, in fact, rednecks at heart. The big kids were out riding bikes & scooters and Nora always wants to do what they're doing so I found her "bike," but she isn't big/strong enough to ride it herself yet so I tied a jump rope to it, Bryan found her a helmet, and off we went! Up & down the road at least 30 times. And she loved every single second. (As evidenced by her camera smile.)
While we were inside calming down for bed, Bryce stopped by after a small car accident! We were so thankful he was safe except for a small scratch on his head. Since Bryan is the more level-headed one, I had him look at it and he decided that stitches were not needed. So I gave Bryce some water & juice, made him take some IB Profen, wrapped his head in an ace bandage, made him say a prayer with us, and sent him on his way with strict instructions to call if he needed anything. We love our Brycie.

For the grand finale of the night, drumroll please..........Andlie lost her first top tooth! She was so excited! She's been waiting for a long time for it to fall out! I even tried to yank it last week and failed and only drew blood and pain so she's been a bit hesitant to try again. Well tonight, she just walked up & Daddy & said, "I want you to pull my tooth out." He went & grabbed some tissue and gave her a stuffed animal to squeeze. Two tries and it popped right out! And then she came bounding in to the front room to show me! She was giddy & giggly & thrilled! Thank goodness for kids and their happy hearts!

No comments:
Post a Comment