Thursday, January 21, 2016

December 28: Nora Turns 2 (Panaca Day 2)







































Nora with her birthday gifts.

Woke up to princess decorations!  Squealed with delight.
Made sure to point at each one & recite their names.  Correctly and in the cutest tiny voice.
Went to Paul & Jenny's house to have breakfast with the Allens and play with some fun toys.
Came back to Shennie's house & opened presents from Mom & Dad.
Fell in love with every single one immediately.
Adored her princess decorations some more.
Did a little birthday dusting.
Got a homemade bracelet from Andlie for her birthday.
Got dressed in her cupcake dress and headed down to Grama & Grampa Puppy's house.  Was sure to remember to bring her new Rapunzel and Elsa princesses along.
Walked to the park with our little family and Tony, Leslie, Kadri, and Sander.
Played at the park.  Had so much fun on the swings!
Got a tickle and snuggle from Daddy.
Drove to Ely, NV to ride the Polar Express!  Once again, she was the only one not to fall asleep.  But she was happy the entire way.
Boarded the "Choo choo train" with the entire Allen family!
Sat still for a couple pictures and then took control of the train.  Ran up & down the aisle squealing, giggling, and grinning.  Everyone swooned over you.
Went for a ride on the Polar Express!  Got hot chocolate, cookies, sang songs, saw Santa, got a bell!
WAS NOT a fan of Santa.  Only liked him when he was off the train and she could only see him through the window.
Ate dinner at a pizza place with the family.  Made sure to blow the breadstick to cool it down.
FINALLY fell asleep on the way home.  It takes a lot of energy to turn 2 Nora style.
Woke up and re-fell in love with her princess dolls.
Went to bed!

Nora is our girly, girly girl!  She is so full of wonder and joy and mischief!  She loves all things princess and baby dolls.  She has all of her teeth now.  She can talk your ear off.  She talks all day long in full sentences to anyone she can.  She still takes a good afternoon nap.  She still loves her blankie and her bink.  She has a bottle when she wakes up and one when she goes to bed.  And corrects you if you forget one of those bottles.  Quite quickly.  She thinks she is six.  She is the boss of our house.

Birthday Interview

What is your favorite color?
Um, green.  Pink!!  Pink!!  Pink!!

What is your favorite food?
Chips.  Chips.  Chips.

What is your favorite animal?
Doggies! I play with doggies.

What is your favorite song?
Elsa.  (“Let It Go”)  Let it go!  Can’t hold it back any more.  Perfect girl is gone!

What is your favorite book?
Um, Elsa book.  Princess book!  Princess books!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
2!

How old are you? 
I’m 2!  I’m 7 and Hazey’s 4. Andlie’s 7.

What do you like to do?
Princesses.  And castles.  Sally’s princesses.  (Sally is a friend.)

Where is your favorite place to go?
I to go riiiiiiight here.  I go right here.

What is your favorite movie? 
Reindeer.  I like to watch Pludolph the Reindeer Nose.  Ya.  There’s Santa.  I like to watch Elsa!!  Ya.  I like to watch Elsa!  Can I watch Elsa?

Who do you love?
I like Kristoff and Sven.  I like Prince Hans.  I like Sven.  I like Punzel and Merida and Ariel and Punzel.  I like Anna Elsa.  I like Anna Elsa.

What do you like to do with Andlie?
I like to play with Andlie!

What do you like to do with Hazey?
I like to watch Elsa on TV!

What do you like to do with Mommy & Daddy?
I choose Mommy and Daddy and play!

What’s your favorite snack?
Mine.  Favorite.  Dinosaur foot nacks.  I like Mickey.  I like Donald.  (Fruit snacks.)

What dress is your favorite dress?
Elsa dress!!!  And Cinderella shoes.  I like a wear my shoes.  I like a wear my crown.  Pincess Nora.
 
She is almost always smiling. She loves all things princess - especially Elsa. She can scream like a dinosaur when she's mad. She adores her brother and sister and wants to be just like them. She must be wearing a dress at all times. She is stubborn and independent and full of sass. When she wants something - you'll know it. She love to feed her babies and put them to naps. She is a happy girl and it's hard not to laugh & smile when you're around her. She is chaotic joy! Hearing, "I wuv you, Momma," come out of her mouth makes my heart burst. She is a bright light to our home and our family. She is our favorite Nora in the whole wide world.  We love you more than you'll ever know, Nora!

No comments:

Post a Comment