Monday, January 26, 2015

January 23 - Kids

I love that Andlie & Hazey love doing homework.

While Andlie was at school today, Mommy & Haze played some bowling.  Nora was a super duper helpful helper.  Haze didn't love her help so much.  He tried to be sweet about it.  He'd say, "Nora, sweetie.  Sweetie baby Nora.  I need that!"  In a high-pitched little sweet voice.  And then he'd walk up to her & wrench the pins & balls out of her hands & make her little body shake a bit.  I couldn't help but laugh.  Nora didn't even notice.  She was having the time of her life!

After Andlie came home, her & Haze went & played in their hut.  When I went in to help them clean up, I found this sweet sign on the door.
"Andlie, Haze, Nora
Only kids can come in.  We are kids.  Are we going?  Yes."
At least I know the rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment