Had to take a few pics of Shennie's house before we left Panaca this morning. I've spent lots of time at her house. Her house played a big role in my childhood and in my courtship & marriage! And now it plays a big part in my adulthood and the lives of my babies!
On our way home, we stopped for some lunch & a quick visit at Grama & Grampa's house. We all missed our home, but we couldn't drive by Grama & Grampa's house without a stop. Nora was her usual happy self. Hazey was anxious to go home & told us on the way, "I think our house misses us, Mom."

Finally got home & unloaded around dinnertime. I think we packed half of our house!

But the night wasn't over yet! We pulled out one more birthday gift we had for Nora - her very own beanbag! She climbed right in & made herself comfy. She loved it!
We had a wonderful Christmas vacation and really loved being with our wonderful families! But we were all happy to be in our own, happy home!
No comments:
Post a Comment